1.Acknowledgement and Acceptance
1.1. These Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs") govern your access and use of our website (located at www.nudelucy.com) and related services including the ordering, purchase and delivery of products from our website and subscriptions to our e-newsletter (collectively, our "Website").
1.2. In these T&Cs, "We", "Us", "Our", "Nudelucy" means Accent Lifestyle Pty Ltd trading as Accent Lifestyle Trend Imports (ABN 79636815284), including its successors, assignees, associates and related bodies corporate (defined in the Corporations Act 2001), unless otherwise stated.
1.3. Access and use of our Website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers set out herein. You should read these thoroughly before using our Website.
1.4. By accessing or using our Website, you warrant and represent to us that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these T&Cs and that:
(a) you are over the age of 18 years and you have the right, authority and legal capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement and to abide by these T&Cs; and
(b) you are not a competitor of Nude Lucy and are not using our Website for reasons other than their intended purposes.
1.6. Nude Lucy reserves the right to amend the T&Cs at any time and without notice to you. Nude Lucy may change the T&Cs from time to time, and your continued use of the Website after any amendment becomes effective constitutes an agreement by you to abide, and be bound by, the T&Cs, as so amended. You may access the most recent version of our T&Cs through the link provided on our Website.
2. Obligations and Permissions
2.1. You agree that you are responsible for your access to and use of our Website and for ensuring that any persons that may access the Website through your internet connection is aware and compliant with these T&Cs.
2.2. You represent and warrant to us that your use of our Website will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the governing jurisdiction of these T&Cs and in your State/Country and overseas wherever you access our Website and otherwise where applicable and that you will not use our Website for any activities that are unlawful or discriminatory, harmful to others, or for any activity that does or may violate the rights of others.
3.1. While we have made every attempt to show textures, appearances and colours of our products as accurately as possible, product images may vary from the delivered product depending on your monitor or screen, settings and computer equipment.
3.2. Unless otherwise stated, any additional products and accessories styled or shown in a product image are for display purposes only and are not included in the listed price. You must ensure that you carefully read the product title and description before purchasing anything from our Website.
3.3. All orders are made subject to availability. Whilst we use our best efforts to ensure that products are available for delivery, there may be some circumstances where products are unavailable.
3.4. Where we cannot fulfil your order or a part of your order, we will notify you within a reasonable time after you complete your order. Please note that we may need to reject your order or reject part of your order on this basis. If your order is rejected or cancelled, we will refund in full all amounts you have paid in respect of such unavailable product. Alternatively, we may contact you to advise you of a delay in restocking a particular product and delivery of your order and you may agree to proceed with your order on the basis of a delayed delivery date (or an alternative product).
3.5. We cannot provide rainchecks for products ordered online. In respect of any products we well, we reserve the right to limit the sale of products to reasonable or normal household quantities.
4. Pricing and Payment
4.1. Unless specified otherwise, prices displayed on our Website are shown in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. You are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any government agency, including without limitation, any customs duty, goods and services taxes or any value added tax imposed on any product or services acquired or ordered by you from this Website.
4.2. Displayed pricing may not include delivery charges (if applicable). Please read our Delivery Information webpage for more information regarding delivery charges.
4.3. Prices of products, as well as delivery and any other charges displayed on our Website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. All pricing on our Website is available online only, and is not transferable in-store, or vice versa, on occasion where pricing differs between the two.
4.4. If your order is to be delivered outside Australia, then you are responsible for any export, import and other taxes or duties that might be applicable in order for you to receive your purchase.
5.1. Except in the instance of payment via AfterPay (when available), full payment for your purchase is required at the time of placing your order. Payment is charged/debited at the end of the complete check-out process.
5.2. We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard, American Express (AMEX), Diners Club, PayPal, AfterPay. You must comply with the applicable T&Cs of these providers. We reserve the right to vary our accepted payment methods at any time without notice.
5.3. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for an order through any fraudulent or unlawful means. If your payment is not able to be successfully processed, or if we suspect that it has been paid for using any fraudulent or unlawful means, we may cancel the order.
5.4. In-store Gift Cards are only redeemable in-store (not online), even if the Gift Card was purchased through our online store. Online Gift Cards are only redeemable online. Gift Cards should be treated like cash. It cannot be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. Cards cannot be redeemed, exchanged for cash, or used to purchase Gift Cards.
5.5. If you choose to make your payment by AfterPay, you understand and agree that we are not liable for any fees or additional costs charged to you by AfterPay and that such costs are your responsibility.
6. Orders and Pre-Orders
6.1. Any order placed by you in the manner described in this Website is an offer to purchase a particular Product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on this Website at the time you place your order.
6.2. Nude Lucy reserves the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or the product description posted on this Website, or an error in your order. We also reserve the right to request identification from you, including photo ID or any other such documentation for verification purposes before we allow your order to be processed.
6.3. Pre-orders are offered before a product is available to the general public, and/or through our store network. This allows customers to pre purchase high-demand items before they sell out.
6.4. Pre-orders are subject to delayed delivery, and the expected delivery time-frames will be outlined on the individual product page. However, we cannot guarantee delivery dates for pre-orders as we often haven't received the full stock allocation from the manufacturer. In the case that for any reason a pre-order cannot not be fulfilled, you will be notified, and a full refund will be issued.
7. Cancellations and Refunds
7.1. Once your order has been placed you cannot cancel the order. Please note that we are unable to cancel an order or stop an order from being dispatched at your request.
7.2. Please read the Returns & Exchanges Policy contained within this Website for refund details. Our Returns & Exchanges Policy outlines the circumstances in which a refund will be available to you.
8.1. Please read the Delivery Information contained within this Website.
8.2. Delivery times are estimates only, and Nude Lucy will not be liable for any failure to observe these delivery times. For orders to be delivered within Australia, if your order is not delivered within 2 weeks of the estimated delivery date you may cancel your order and obtain a full refund.
9. Risk and Title
9.1. Products will not be dispatched until full payment has been received. Title in the products will pass to you upon delivery of the products. Risk of loss, damage or deterioration to any products will pass to you on delivery.
10.Correction of Errors
10.1. While we take care to ensure that the content on our Website is accurate and complete, there may be typographical errors, inaccuracies or oversights relating to a product description, product image, price, promotion, special offer or availability. We reserve the right to amend any typographical errors, inaccuracies or oversights and to correct or update content on the Website or cancel orders at any time without prior notice where an error has occurred. If we cancel an order because of our error on the Website, we will provide you with a full refund. If you believe that there is a typographical error, inaccuracy or oversight on this Website please contact us.
11. Fraud Protection
11.1. Nude Lucy carries out activity to prevent fraudulent orders and payments. A representative from Nude Lucy may contact you as part of this protection process. In order to verify the legitimacy of an order and payment we may ask you certain questions or request copies of your identification.
11.2. If Nude Lucy determines, in its discretion, that an order is potentially fraudulent, we may suspend your order and will not dispatch any products until we are satisfied that cardholder identification has been achieved and our Fraud Protection Process has been completed. Nude Lucy retains the right to cancel any order on the basis of an order being fraudulent or potentially fraudulent.
11.3. If you believe you have been a victim of a fraud
Please contact our Fraud Protection Officer by emailing us at email@example.com Please ensure in your email subject includes “ATTN: Fraud Protection Officer” so we can prioritise and escalate your email appropriately.
11.4. While Nude Lucy endeavours to prevent fraudulent orders and payments, we hold no liability for any loss you may suffer, including costs or delay, due to any suspicion of fraud or actual fraud.
12. E-Newsletter Sign-Up
13.1. From time to time, Nude Lucy may hold promotions such as special offers and discounts in-store or online at our Website. These promotions may be provided across both our in-store and online channels, but may also be limited to in-store or online channels only. Please note that promotions in-store may be different to promotions online. We recommend that customers check the terms of each promotion in order to avoid disappointment.
PROMOTIONAL VOUCHERS AND COUPON CODES
13.2. On our Website, “Promotional Voucher”, “Gift Voucher” and “Store Credit” are used interchangeably. “Coupon Codes” and “Promo Codes” are also used interchangeably.
13.3. Please note that there is a distinction between a “Gift Voucher” and "Gift Cards/e-Gift Cards". Please see the Clause 5.4 of these T&Cs for the relevant Gift Card T&Cs. This section only relates to “Gift Vouchers”, not “Gift Cards/e-Gift Cards”
13.4. We accept Promotional Vouchers and Coupon Codes as payment, or partial-payment, for certain or specified purchases online. It is your responsibility to read the specific details about your Promotional Voucher or Coupon Code as provided with your Promotional Voucher or Coupon Code. These additional terms may outline what your Promotional Voucher or Coupon Code can or cannot be used for, whether it has a minimum spend, whether it applies only to a specific product or group of products, whether it is available for a limited time or specified date range, and/or only available to a specific customer group (eg. Students).
13.5. We reserve the right to deny use of the Promotional Voucher or Coupon Code, and/or request an alternative means of payment for any reason, including where we have reason to suspect that there has been an attempt to deceive or defraud NudeLucy through the use of a Promotional Voucher or Coupon Code.
13.6. If the credit of a Promotional Voucher is insufficient to complete payment for an order, you can choose another accepted means of payment to cover the short fall. This could include an accepted Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or Gift Card where applicable.
13.7. Promotional Voucher and Coupon Code Exclusions:
(a) Unless otherwise specified, Promotional Vouchers and Coupon Codes cannot be used to purchase eGift Cards, Sale/Discount Merchandise and third-party or Non-Merchandised Product (eg. Event Tickets).
(b) Unless otherwise specified, Promotional Vouchers and Coupon Codes are not available in conjunction with any other offer, including other coupon codes.
13.8 Welcome Offer
15% off your first order
Sign up to our Newsletter online to be sent the offer code. Valid on first online order only and for 7 days from issue.
Valid on full price items only, excludes sale items and gift vouchers. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher code. The discount can only be used once per customer + incurs no minimum spend. Discount cannot be retrospectively applied to previous orders.
13.9 Lounge Set Offer
Any lounge linen shirt and short for $130 or any lounge linen shirt and pant for $150 is valid in Nude Lucy stores and online for a limited time only. It is not valid for sale items and no further discounts can be applied. Shirt and short or shirt and pant must be the same colour for the offer to apply. See out collection HERE.
13.10. Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2023 sale is valid until 27/11/2023 11:59pm AEDT. Available online and in-store.
14. Intellectual Property
14.1. All text, graphics, user interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, and artwork including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such content (“Our Content”), contained on or in our Website are owned by, or licensed to NudeLucy, and are protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
14.2. Except as permitted under relevant intellectual property laws, no part of our Website or Our Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, performed/presented in public, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise (including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the specific prior written consent of Nude Lucy.
14.3. Nude Lucy grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to www.NudeLucy.com.au or share Our Content via social media for the purpose of promoting NudeLucy or our products and services, provided that that authorship is attributed to us and the link or content does not attempt to mislead, defame or provide false information about NudeLucy or suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by NudeLucy where none exists, or portray NudeLucy in a negative, derogatory, offensive, harassing, illegal or otherwise inappropriate manner. NudeLucy may revoke this licence at any time without notice.
14.4. This clause survives termination of these T&Cs.
15. Third-Party Content
15.1. Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites which are owned or operated by other parties, or contain embedded content hosted and controlled by third party providers. Our links to and embedded content of third parties do not constitute sponsorship, approval or endorsement of the content, policies, practices or services offered by those parties unless expressly stated by us in writing. Third party websites are governed by their own terms and conditions and privacy policies and we recommend that you make your own enquiries as to their terms. We are not responsible and do not accept any liability for any information on, or the privacy practices of, any third party websites, nor do we accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to you that may arise from your use of these third party websites.
16. User Content and Your Content
16.1. At times you may be able to provide, contribute, upload and publish (collectively, “Publish”) your own data, content or materials (“User Content”) to, or through, our Website and associated websites (eg. our Blog, Facebook page, etc). User Content could include text, images, information, or comments, Published via email, comment, blog, enquiry, social media platforms, third-party partnerships and plug-ins, or other means.
16.2. You own any User Content that you Publish on the NudeLucy Website (“Your Content”). Other users own any User Content they publish to the NudeLucy Website. NudeLucy reserves the right to moderate, deny or remove any User Content, at any time, without explanation. We are not obliged to use, maintain or display your User Content.
16.3. Your Content must not include:
(a) content that you do not have the right to disclose under law, or an obligation you have to a third party (such as confidentiality agreements)
(b) content that reveals private information, such as your or another person’s identity; or sensitive information, including names, email addresses, phone numbers or addresses.
(c) content that infringes, or could possible infringe, the rights (including intellectual property rights, copyrights and trademarks) of others.
(d) content that can be interpreted by others as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, misleading, an invasion of privacy, immoral or otherwise offensive or illegal.
16.4. You are personally responsible and liable for Your Content. By uploading and publishing Your Content you acknowledge that it does not contain any confidential information, and may be seen by others.
16.5. You are not entitled to any payment or compensation from NudeLucy for our use of Your Content, or any User Content.
16.6. You can request removal of any User Content you Publish at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure the subject line of your email is “ATTN: Online Content Manager – User Content”.
16.7. You can report violations of the third-party and user content terms by emailing us at email@example.com Please ensure the subject line of your email is “ATTN: Online Content Manager – User Content”.
18. Unauthorised Access and Malicious Content
18.1. Nude Lucy does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through the Website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses.
18.2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Nude Lucy will not be liable to you or to any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), however caused and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from any such information or by any malicious or harmful programs, scripts or technologies that may affect our Website, system failures or any other harmful material that may infect your computer, device, programs, data or other proprietary material. You agree to release us from any such liability. To the extent that any liability may be imposed on Nude Lucy, it shall be limited to the cost of re-supplying that information.
18.3. You must not attempt to, or actually, gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You agree that you will not cause harm to our Website or Services by hacking, phishing, introducing viruses, Trojans or other programs, scripts or material that may be malicious or technologically harmful to us, our Website, Services or other users.
19. Limitation of Liability
19.1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Nude Lucy will not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever (including for death, injury or illness), whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising from the use of, or reliance on, information, comments or opinions contained on or obtained through our Website.
19.2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Nude Lucy excludes all liability (including for negligence) to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data) arising from or in connection with any, use of the information on or access through our Website including if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
19.3. Nude Lucy will in no way be liable for the cost of procurement of substitute products or resulting from any products purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the Website or resulting from unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of any information contained on this Website, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if Nude Lucy has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
19.4. You understand that you are responsible for your own acts, omissions and negligence and if there are any consequences to your acts, omissions or negligence or through your use of the Website, that you will be responsible for those consequences.
19.5. Where any legislation implies in the T&Cs any term, condition or warranty, and that Act avoids or prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying the application of or exercise of, or liability under such term, condition or warranty, such term, condition or warranty shall be deemed to be included in the T&C’s, however, the liability of Nude Lucy for any breach of such term, condition or warranty shall be limited, at the option of Nude Lucy to any one or more of the following:
(a) If the breach relates to goods:
(i) the replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of such goods;
(iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
(b) If the breach to relates to services:
(i) the supplying of the services again; or
(ii) The payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
19.6 This clause survives termination of these T&Cs.
20. Disclaimer of Warranty
20.1. Nude Lucy provides this Website in good faith on an “as is” basis and use of any content of the Website is at your own risk. While we aim to update our Website regularly, neither Nude Lucy, nor any of its employees or agents, makes any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on the Website. We reserve the right to restrict access to parts of our Website or the entire Website, change or withdraw any products, information or content featured on this Website without notice.
20.2. To the extent permitted by law, including non-excludable statutory obligations, none neither Nude Lucy, nor any of its employees or agents will be liable or responsible in any way (including in negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on this Website. To the extent permitted by law, Nude Lucy expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind unless expressly stated on this Website or unless implied or required under the Australian Consumer Law.
20.3. This clause survives termination of these T&Cs.
21. Release and Indemnity
21.1. You agree to release and indemnify and hold NudeLucy and (as applicable) its affiliates, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including legal fees on a full indemnity basis, arising from or in relation to your use or access of the Website, or a party acting on your behalf or arising out of your breach of these T&Cs, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
21.2. This clause survives termination of these T&Cs
22.1. Waiver: Any failure or delay by NudeLucy in exercising a power or right (either wholly or partially) in relation to these T&Cs does not operate as a waiver or prevent NudeLucy from exercising that power or right or any other power or right. We are not liable to any other party for any loss, cost or expense that may have been caused or contributed to by the failure, delay, waiver or exercise of a power or right. This clause survives termination of these T&Cs.
22.2. Force majeure: If we are unable to perform in whole or in part, any obligation under these T&Cs as a result of any fact, circumstance or matter beyond our reasonable control, we are relieved of that obligation to the extent and for the period that it we are unable to perform the obligation. You agree that NudeLucy will not be held liable for any delay or failure in performance of any part of our services to you.
22.3. Assignment: You must not assign any rights and obligations under these T&Cs whether in whole or in part without our prior written consent.
22.4. Severability: If any part of these T&Cs is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction, to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be severed from the T&Cs. Such invalidity does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these T&Cs. This clause survives termination of these T&Cs.
22.5. Termination: NudeLucy may terminate these T&Cs in our absolute discretion, at any time and without notice to you.
22.6. Relationship: These T&Cs do not confer an agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between NudeLucy and you or any other party unless expressly stated otherwise.
22.8. Jurisdiction: These T&Cs are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in New South Wales and its appellate courts. Although the Website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas, we make no representations or warranties that its content complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this Website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located. This clause survives termination of these T&Cs.
Win a Wardrobe Competition
Terms & Conditions (Conditions of Entry)
|Promotion:||Win a $1000 Wardrobe|
Accent Lifestyle Pty Ltd ABN 79636815284, Level 21, 59 Goulburn Street, Haymarket NSW 2000
Phone: (02) 9256 8400
|Promotion Period:||12pm AEST Monday 18th September 2023 - Midnight AEDT Sunday 22nd October 2023|
Open only to Australian residents aged 16 years or over who have subscribed to Nude Lucy mailing list except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, or of the agencies or companies or participating store(s) associated with this competition.
Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter this competition. The parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Conditions of Entry. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this competition.
|How To Enter:||To enter the competition, the entrant must sign up to the Nude Lucy mailing list between 12pm AEST Monday 18th September 2023 - Midnight AEDT Sunday 22nd October 2023|
|Entries permitted:||Entrants can only sign up to the mailing list once during the promotional period.|
|Total Prize Pool:||The total value of the prize is $1000|
|Conditions:||The prize is not transferable to cash and includes shipping costs. Any other additional costs such as customs and tax are at the winner’s expense.|
|Judging:||One winner will be selected at random on Monday 23rd October 2023. This is a game of chance, not skill.|
|Winner Notification:||The winner will be contacted by email within seven (7) days after the promotion ends.|
|Winner Announcement:||The winner will be announced publicly by Nude Lucy The Label on the Nude Lucy website. The winner agrees to provide their name and contact details to which Nude Lucy The Label can use for marketing purposes.|
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period. A valid entry is when the entrant has fulfilled all steps of the “How to Enter” section.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 .
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries and entrants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the entrant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.